Featured Resolved
4.3
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user May 22

I'd like to get this video removed - they really have done a great job of correcting this. I have used them since with good results.

Update by user Dec 11, 2018

I will get the original offer for my item and also got a nice apology. Yeah!

Update by user Dec 11, 2018

I had received several emails from this company and then a phone call. I decided to call them back today (12/11/18).

I talked to Adam, who was very polite and explained that he felt my case was not handled properly. They have instituted a new leadership team that was trying to rectify some of its customer service issues.I was offered the original amount quoted for a MacBook and got quite an apology. My opinion of this company has done a 180. I will try them again in the future.

Adam felt that their old customer service team had done me a disservice and outlined what he thought should have been done.Not many companies will go to this extent to right a wrong.

Because of this I think they deserve a second chance. What a refreshing attitude...

Original review posted by user Jan 17, 2018

I recently "sold" them an older MacBook pro, offer was $150. I sent it in with the mailing address they provided.

Today, I got an URGENT message from them. I clicked on the link and was told their offer was now $10 because the item was not packaged well and was damaged in transit. I chose the option to have them it send it back to me rather than take the $10. Guess what?!

Then I got an email apologizing "Due to some rare circumstances, we decided to return the device(s) back to you. Device(s) with this serial number is no longer eligible for trade/sale to iGotOffer.com." WHAT SCAMMERS, let alone liars. I have never had an issue like this with other used equipment buyers. DO NOT trust them.

I take photos of everything I sell, regardless of the buyer and package well. My order #IGO-24577438

Product or Service Mentioned: Igotoffer Apple Laptop Trade-In.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

iGotOffer Pros: Offer.

iGotOffer Cons: Dishonesty.

Comments

So they sent it back ?

That's what you instructed.

Was it damaged ?

Does it work ?

Did you package it badly ?

Did you purchase postal insurance when you sent it ? Not enough info.

yeschick
@Bob

They paid the full amount and apologized. It was packaged properly, it did work; damaged somehow through a massive impact - was perfect when sent. They offer insurance if it was damaged in transit.

iGotOffer Reviews