5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
Poster increased review rating.

I sold my iPhone 8 Plus 64gn to igotoffer originally I didn’t trust it as I read all the reviews and wasn’t sure if I should send my phone ! As I looked More into I realized they even had a Facebook page so I sent out my phone and reached out to them in message.

They replied to me very quickly and looked up my confirmation number / tracking to see exactly what next steps may take place. After shipment I wondered when I would get paid they told me the phone would be instepcted within 1/2 days I stated I was dispointed because I thought it was quicker then that. They replied to my message telling me I would be paid IMMEDIATELY once phone was done being inspected. I stated I did not have PayPal so I would have to wait on check and I wanted to buy kids Christmas presents.

They replied telling me CEO of company wants to help and pay me faster so Venmo was also a option! I was so very happy to have my funds within 1 days of shipment!

Overall I will tell friends to sale any device to them and I will definitely be doing more business with them! Thank you so much for the fast, easy process!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 05.

Comments